Friday, May 1, 2009

i guess i just don't care anymore.

Why does it seems like so many people just look right by me.
It's like I'm not the pretty or popular girl so no one wants me.
I will akways be the friend or just the girl that no one thinks of in a romantic way.
I just don't see why I'm so different than any other girl in the world.
I mean what makes me seem like I'm not datable.
Why do I always have to be left behind? What is it about me that guys don't find attractive? i just don't get it.
Why can't guys just look past the way that i look and see the real me. the me that's on the inside.
The me that really should count.
I am not the type of girl that is all into clothes and looks. so what? why do all girls have to fit this mold for guys.
Guys think that all girls should be skinny and wear 10 pounds of make-up and have their hair done all the time.
WELL THAT IS NOT ME!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!!!
TAKE ME AS I AM, OR NOT TAKE ME AT ALL.


thanks for letting me vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment